Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's Sunday...and feeling good.

Hello kiddies...

Hope your Sunday is as peaceful as mine. I had set it in my mind that today I would do little more then relax...and relaxed I am.

Started my sauce about 10 this morning...and hours later it's looking like sauce should look...tempting. I cut up my bread and made garlic chips (as opposed to loaves of garlic bread) figuring they'll keep better as we wait to have dinner. They are perfect when I add chopped tomato, garlic, pepper and seasonings marinaded in olive oil and a sweet wine vinegar.

Still haven't decided what kind of pasta to make (of course, it has to be Vegan for Jacqueline.)

Must admit though that I do miss the flavor and taste of pork in my sauce (or in anything for that matter.) But, I am still a vegetarian...well, a vegetarian that has not omitted dairy products in total...or an occasional piece of fish...but, I am striving to be more conscious of what I eat.

Do hope you all have a wonderful Sunday...and Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday...and, of course, Saturday!

Peace to you and yours,

Claire / OWW

No comments:

Post a Comment