Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hockey 101...



Okay...just seems fair that if I am going to put an old winter picture on my blog...with my daughter...then I should give my son equal time...this is a pic from his first hockey game ever...he was all of 7 years old. Imagine...we put a long hard stick in their hands...give them a super hard puck...and completely cover them with padding...teach them how to fall and get back up in a flash...and gain control of that little black puck...then tell them not to be too aggressive....it's only a game! yeah right. Joseph is the ultimate New York Ranger fan....went to his first pro game at the Garden when he was just 4 years old...first playoff game at the tender age of 8...life it tough!
OWW/Claire

4 comments:

  1. Wow..what a fantastic blog you have going here and you don't look very wrinkled to me!!
    I followed you over from GingerV's blog "Flowers and More". I hope that's okay.
    If you have a moment or two of your life that you don't mind wasting, please visit me at my blog and say hello.
    Take good care and.........

    Steady On
    Reggie Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire - I did a fancy gyration and got bac on as a follower - But I had to create another ID with Yahoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ginger...

    Thanks for taking the time to work back in...I'm going to hope I don't mess this blog stuff up again...I'll just have to be real conservation (ok...slow in going from a-b)

    I just made a quick stopover to your blog and I'm ready to move...

    Have a great Thursday, Friday and the day after that and the ones after that!

    OWW/Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reggie Girl...

    It's amazing what makeup can do! A little bit of this and a little bit of that with a dab here and there...and those wrinkles...they just iron out!

    Let's here it for the makers of Panstick...

    Thanks for stopping by...and I have been to your blog. Enjoyed your little travel log there showing off your Georgia...but where are the peaches?????

    OWW/Claire

    ReplyDelete