Monday, March 23, 2009

Just my opinon...

Just can't take it anymore...just not me!

Okay...been long enough that I haven't blogged on the politically correct, and thus usually incorrect decisions...legal, yet immoral and despicable behavior being tolerated...and that's just the tip of the proverbial iceberg...on this tiny bit of real-estate we call Earth.

Now for those that may not know me very well...do know that I am always interested in learning how others see things...I don't expect everyone to agree with me...just hope they do!

Seriously...please do share your thoughts. We all can only learn from each other. Don't let Hollywood or Washington know-it-all types or glamorous/daring/intriguing maybe even frightening headlines intimidate you...thus stealing that precious gift of free will/thinking without persecution. So many have fought the good battle for our rights...exercise those rights and make those valiant men and women proud.

Remember, your opinion is only as unimportant as you believe it to be.

so...here we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment